Wednesday 18 July 2012

Facebook Page Like


I received quite a few requests to 'like' certain pages in Facebook and I alway entertain as I do think any initiative and efforts should be supported. Some pages are fashion, some public figures etc, although I have not even heard of it and most probably I won't browse as i mentioned i 'll help and hopefully a button away is helpful. Most of the time, the person who requested wasn't the owner itself, poor friend who has to go around to approach their circle of friends.

I, myself did it once. No, not for blog, that is way too paiseh for me to do. I was on a facebook game call City of wonder, COW in short (most of the Ally knows about it [wink]). It was my first Facebook game and for all you know, once you are in, you are stucked! You know the beauty of Facebook game is it links you to friends whom you hardly or never talk to request them to join the game, by adding more friends, you gets more counts or points etc.

So on the state of desperation I went all out to ask me friends to join. Of course without saying you get only limited responses. Why? Well simple, some people just don't like playing games, some got hooked and try to avoid, some just didn't want to associate to things which doesn't represent them. I finally got accessed to a community page which I could find hell lot of people sharing the same interest like me - playing City of Wonder!

Needless to say, I had fun with the game to the maximum until I got bored one day and give it all up,. I made few friends along the way whom were my ally, mainly South Korea and United States. I find it fascinating, life lead us to path which you never expected. But this post is not about life.

So here is the thing people went around to request [Like] from others, it's a favor, it's a request, people who finally agreed to help are not genuinely [Like]. It's been of "too proactive" I would say and ultimately, you dont get the resonance pe say.

I believe in true friendship, just like I believe in true readership, so I won't request the [Like] from anyone of you.

"You sent us invitation to [like] le", you might be thinking. But hey that's what a Facebook page offers to popularize your page, if you didn't response to that, Thank You, I know you don't like it. So rest assured I won't message you to [Like]. Haha. For those who like my page and blog, I truly appreciate. Thank You. Tadah, today I got 6,000 pageviews.

Oh P/S, I decided to post this without pictures and spelling check, so you know I'm rambling again whilst waiting for my unpunctual friend!!! Hmpppmmm...and with Guinness ^^.

...............Also it's kind of hard to type so many words on iPad k. Chill ^^/



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...