Saturday 4 August 2012

Benefits of Being a Single Mother



Oh what benefits does a single mother gets? I come across a single mother post on this topic, that got me muse for a long while. Given a new chapter to embark on in all the sudden mode I guess everyone faced the same challenge - struggle to begin with. Being a single mother was dreadful at the begining. However god created an intelligent us to be able to adapt into new environment over the time. So here I'm, a happy single mother.


As I mentiond in my last post, there isn't a perfect situation in life, grass is always greener on the other side. When you're married you tend to wish to be single, or vice versa, when you got no children you wish to have one. To me, life is dynamic and mysterous, you don't know what's ahead of you, who knows one day you might met a prince. Well, so accept whatever come in your way. I'm not saying I strieve to be a single mother, but when it happen I try to look from the bright side. I enjoy being a Single Mother because:


1. Yes, some says raising a child single handedly is lot more easier than with both parents present. I guess it's true to certain extent, as many a times it can be the cause of divorce. So you make the call on how the child being raise and discipline and no will stay side.


2. You get to be a Single Woman yet enjoy provisioning motherhood at the same time? Today, many woman opted to raise a child without marriage, I guess they will agreed with me on this.


3. A motivation of life. Something you look forward to each day.

4. It's a success symbolic? I love the feeling of seeing your own child grown to your expectation. It's a challenge but rewarding.

5. Less complicated, your focus is on the child and child alone. A family required more attention, not to mentioned extended family.

6. Oh, most of all you get 200% loves from your child, that's most rewarding.

I love feeling the strong bond developed within, when they feel the same way, they will revert the same affetions if not more.


So that's my answer if you'd ask me.



1 comment:

  1. i like your blog, thanks for sharing your story..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...