Wednesday 1 August 2012

Travelling Tips to Siem Reap



Single woman travelling can be quite challenging, budget and security are utmost vital in travelling plan, not to mention when you travel with kid. I opted a 4 star resort than a guest house to reassure her comfortability and security, especially in Cambodia. My plan for 3 Day 2 Night in Siem Reap is short but plentiful. Our logistic as follow.

Accomodation: :Lotus Resort & Spa . Clean, serene, beautiful 4-star boutique hotel, it feels comfortable, USD75/night. Depends on season and budget, some Guest House is quite clean and safe which cost around USD15/day.

Dedicated Tour Guide: Mr Nao Chanseyha, English Speaking, provide private car and good Photographer. Dedicated means they will take you to places you wanted to go for one full day. They could also be your tour guide taking you to popular tourist attractions if you don't have itinerary, and they definitely come in handy when you need certain travelling advise. We depart from hotel at 8am, back to hotel after dinner at 8pm. Total cost for such service  at USD30/day.Easy to commute and unlimited stops. naochanseyha@gmail.com Trust worthy and reliable.


Orphanage visit: Daruma Support Children 21 supported by Japan community located along the river bank to Tonle Sap. Contact: mailto:darumaaiikuen@online.com.kh.%20I. I
spotted this children home on my way to Tonle Sap Jetty, not being promoted in the web, worth a visit.

Tourist Attraction : Angkor Wat/Bayon. Beautiful sunrise and heritage sites. Should visit if you love history and ancient legacy cost USD20/day, children is free. Do allocate one day to spend at this heritage temples. During peak season, there will be throng of people visiting, kids especially be made to draw business from tourist, take care of own belongings and beware of pickpockets. 

Photography: Dedicated tour guide come in handy if you're a photography fanatic, you could make multiple stops as river bank to Tonle Sap Jetty is something  worth to capture, it's educational and photo-valuable.

My trip would have been perfect if I didn't lose the camera and I could share more photos here. Is it a fate that I will go back to Cambodia again?




My blogger friend told me to makeup so I could look good in the One Day Pass><. In fact she told me to dress well so could bring good memories back from my travels, she was right indeed. So remember to dress well in your travelling. Visit here, if you wish to get more travelling tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...