Friday 27 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises



The Dark Knight Rises or Dark NIGHT Rises? Lol. I almost got it wrong until I blog about this. Then again, the preset key words in google shown Dark NIGHT Rises when I hit on "Dark", LOL again. Well.

We went to watch this movie on a very odd occasion, it was actually a movie therapy session for a stressful friend of mine.

I'm not a fan of Batman frankly, it didn't seem appealing to me as compared to Superman and Spiderman. Plus the shootings on its premiere at Aurora Colorado does turned me off a little.  Needless to say, I've very little knowledge about this movie or Batman series as a whole. C'mon, it's a boy thing.

So well, we proceed with this because there isn't any other movie meet the time and interest at that point of time. Wait, we tried to avoid it in the first place as it seems a bit intense, anyway, it turn out to be "I'm lucky that I didn't miss this!", this movie is awesome!! I feel a bang on my head and follow with blushing because in my eccentric perception movie industry is dead.

I'm quite picky when come to movie (fine, you can call me Bitch), I pick on scenes, scripts, casts, story (as if I'm a movie director ==), but Not The Dark Knight Rises. I felt so overwhelmed by the entire show, it aroused my emotions like a roller coaster, from thrilling, sobbing, admiring to cheering, I enjoyed every bit of it!

The starring scene was awesome featuring a plane being hijacked. The plane was lifted dangling in the air invertedly, for the first time I saw people enter into plane like sliding into a cone, lol. New tactic, New Awesome! The director, Christopher Nolan carries the adventurous mind.

Did I tell you how much I like about Christian Bale in this role of Bruce Wayne? Oh, a young heir billionaire, philanthropist, cripple but charismatic, a handsome man. Cute when he smiles, masculine when he fights hard, gentlemen in suits, loving-kind when he weeps, heroism when he rises for Gotham City. Great cast and renditions.






The Batman mask suit him best, just I wonder how did he make the time to draw eye liner? LOL. I like this thin lips appear outside of the mask. Sultry and assertive.


Remember how people mock about superhero's cape? I do wonder why the stupid cape is needed other than to complete the elements of Bat (got wings mah). Imagine it get heavier when it's wet, it's long and cumbersome. It get stucked or stumbled on easily. This dawned on me when Batman was fighting against the villain, Bane in the dark, wet underground drain. I was even looking forward to see him stumbled on his own costume (Evil, I know) haha. Anyway, I like Batman.



 hhhh..he has Polo Raph Lauren's look!

I seriously quite enjoy the elegant catwalk of Selina Kyle featured by Anne Hathaway. Her super solid-curvy figure wrapped in sleek body-hugging suit complemented her super arrogant catwalk. Her acrobatic- spiderly long legs were showing off the whole time. What a joy! 


This Batman story isn't just mundane Heroism, the story in the Ancient Prison was thrilling and inspiring. In the high-wall ancient prison, under the well, prisoner see no day lights other than the airway, the only entrance and exit of prison. Any jailbreaking require to  climb the slippery bricks wall and leap through two far distance platform with bare hand and foot, only those witheld desperation of survival could make to the success. Hundreds of history of prison, only one has made it through. 

Bane's mission - Rob the wealth and aid the poor somehow come acrossed my mind. It was a great mission, however on a second thought, we harvest what we sow, the world is fair. 

Oh not to forget other casts, I think a few cute guys featured in the movie worth noticing too, see the casts list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...