Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hazeline Snow

I'm quite particular about good complexion as I regard it as foundation of 'Natural Beauty' plus I don't practice make ups (lately I do =P). So when my face exploded with acne, scars etc I was horrified to death (haha, Woman! Oh Well).

I must compliment 'Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream' because it improves my skin looking younger, brighter and smoother. I come across this when I was a kid, it was my mom's beauty skin care, the signature whitish cream in color with metalic cap and yellow labeled bottle. I don't see much effect back then as i didn't have any skin problem, now that I'm 're-using' it (yeah I scorned at the product and lost touch with it until........), the effect lands on my complexion so well than other product I paid a premium.


 I was introduced to this classic packaging of Hazeline Snow Moiturizing Cream back then :)

I believe Acne was developed due to hormone change, stress, infection, something very similar to pimples however this is much irritating as you couldn't remove it just like pimples. Acne developed like a bump on your face and stayed for weeks, it leaves your skin moon texture like yet nothing can be done. It's an infection, it swells, it's painful however will not developed into pass, gunk or whatever you call it. Each time when I try to remove it bluntly (yeah I can be quite aggressive though I know it cannot be removed==), it leaves bad ugly looking wounds yet the irritating acne still alive!

I was distraughted for a while and premium skin care couldn't helped a thing, not only it doesn't resolve my problem but aggravating the situation! Acne produces more and raw wounds all over my face as if I'm infected with disease! Worse still, the revolting acne revert to original state and stay for good!

Since I was in desperation, I bought the Hazeline Snow on a whim one day. I start applying a big patch on the the nasty wound which resulted from squeezing and pressing, the wound healed by 70%, Over Night!! Not all it helps to subside potential infection leaves my skin cleaner the next day, it has been my emergency measure whenever I need an expedite result.

I also apply before sleep, it helps to keep my face moisturize thus less oil produces the next morning. Now my skin has become fairer, healthier and younger, I must use it more frequently without fail:).



Thank You, Hazeline Snow :)










2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...