Tuesday 10 July 2012

China Women

She didn't aware that I was watching her. I was writting this post whilst watching hr at the same time pondering^^. Well, not exactly writting about her I guess but she triggered into this post.


I was at Cafeteria, KLIA. Right before opening my laptop,  a lady came in with a tray of food. She wore jeans, a bit peggy and white Baby Top with heels, hazel colored hair, fair skin, she looks quite decent. I managed to pick a photo which able to illustrate how she look like^^.


The cafe was crowded, she picked a marble table right in front of me at the centre of the cafe, table populated with 4 round sitting chairs. 


She pull the chair slightly outward, put tray on the table and prepare to sit. What caught my attention was she swing one of her leg over the chair with balance of the other leg on the ground.




No, don't get me wrong, women swing her leg over chair can look stylish, but when she is a bit plum, wear something like the grunge with straps Heels! What's more, it's public!


Grunge



I burst a smile when I saw her moves. She look quite decent but her act just now stunned me a little. Experience tell me she comes from China. I'm not depising Chinese women from China and this doesn't implying ALL.
Many a times, they do look attractive with their fair looking skin, however it got dampen from the way they walk, talk or move. Some walk with legs spreaded widely, some talk very loud.

Moving Agricultura Industry to Manufacturer Industry, China developed rapidly in an amazing pace. They literally finding ways to survive, how much more we could expect one who grew up from a poor farming village to look after their postures? 

Anyway, China has got a lot of drop dead gorgeous women other than the renown one below.


                                                                             范冰冰


                                                                              巩俐


                                                                                     
                                                                               杨幂

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...