Friday 27 January 2012

Mechanically Separated Meat

If you ever consider buying any sausages for breakfast or whatever meal, THINK AGAIN. The next time you try to poke a sausage, THINK AGAIN. Serving sausages to your family? THINK AGAIN

I come across a video clip that reported how sausages are made, it strucked me with how sausages vendor ripping the consumer off with these food they pushed to the market.

Imagine this. The Sausages you eat everyday are basically produced NOT from meat meat, but a mixture of ANIMAL EYEBALLS, TISSUES like TENDONS, MUSCLE FIBRE and LEFTOVER MEAT EXTRACTED from CARCASSES. How grossss (Vomit). It was then smashed and pressed through sieve to produce paste-like meat product (disgusting). To avoid being contaminated, it's then again being soaked into amonia as antibacterial agent (Holy Cow). Since these ingredients doesn't produce the taste of meat  artificial "MEAT" flavor was introduced, and "COLORING" was presented (FUCK!!!!). This so call MECHANICALLY SEPARATED MEAT MSM) technology, FOUNDED in year 1950???!!!!



SO, that's what you eat on day-to-day basis - HOW GROSS and EWWW!!!. That's why it's so tasty and attracted millions. TT especially.

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THESE?!!! FINE!!!!! if you already knew it, smart loh==. I'm feeling hell awful of my ignorance +_+,. I was naive enough to ignore it was piece of artificial food!!!! but trust me, I won't buy all these again ever. Not only sausages, but any meat especially fast food which is in PASTE FORM, DON'T BUY!!!. Nuggets can be another example.==ll

Although MSM is claimed to be safe to consume, but the processes of how MSM are made are similar - meat/tissues separated (regardless there is eyeballs, guts etc), being smashed, artificial coloring/taste. It's basically just a piece of JUNK!!!!!!

I even educate her since I knew about what is MSM, not quite sure how much she understand but my statement does turn her off from buying any more sausages.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I read this somewhere many years ago. It's gross but cant deny that it's tasty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...