Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year Resolution (Again!!) - Marathon 2012



I went on Marathon this year. It was a super cool run. Why? Because I had opted for longer distance this time!! From 10km to 12km. haha. WTF right? It's only 2km different. Well, to me and those who know the distance I used to run that's not a big deal. But to those who are new to me, they'll find "wow, 12km" it's a long distance! Afterall 12km is still 2km extra from the standard run of 10km. hhehe.

So I went on this run. Please bear in mind, I had not been exercising for a long time (though I claimed that I like sports) and I was nearly fainted in the recent trekking I did in Broga Hill, which took me nearly 30 mins to regularize the breathing. So I was actually a bit doubt on myself that I could finish the 12km. Well, it's paid, die die lah.

Started at 7am or so, I ran at my own pace. It was relaxing and rejoicing. After reaching the 3KM check point, I start taking picture throughout the journey because find it bore to just run plus those scenes are just so remarkable.






 Check ppoint - 3km. I like the glory morning sunlight illunimate on the land

 







This is an awesomely huge extravagant yet commanded taste in the design. Seem like the house you would see in novel. The main gal's house.^^
  









Another aweseome house landed on the hilltop. 


Morning walk with the Golden








2 Goldens lazy bum at extension at the first floor 

A remarkable staircase, seems like the backyard in the thrillier movie!!

An international Modern Arabic School? How modern can it be? Arab..hmm afterall.

10km mark!!! Yeah, me is awesome!!












 Run sambil taking picture also could obtain the plaque. WTF!! I like. It was exausted but it was revitalizing!!! Sista, just do it!!












Finished Point with Cat. My friend asked how's the sexy legs doing? Of course it has been over exausted, but after 2 days it was fine. hehe



 I like this best. Celebrity posing board. and I got the celeb pose (not look lah), Supa cool huh?


Cat in action.

Of course after the run and all, your payback is muscle tissue torn apart. Every move is hell to me. But it was darn fun!!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...