Saturday 14 January 2012

Play Doh

Oh! Play Doh. I love playing it. Who said it's kid toy?

She asked me for Play Doh for the first time - as her Christmas Gift. I said "wasting money" I don't believed in toy, so too bad she doesn't has many toys. Days past I keep procastinated it over and over until my good fren "Jack" present her a Play Doh. Imagine, you could literally carve and mould nah...big time BS. The mould is already equipped, you just need to stuff the clay inside the mould and that's it! Of course in order to make looks like real a lot of time you need to mould and match which required some skill, patience and accuracy to make it look good. I got so fascinated with the play till forgot to capture any photo, it was a fruits theme Play Doh. I thank her to bring Play Doh to me and my little one. Ok lah, so KUAH JEONG.

I remember I used to play the clay during my younger time. It was in dull color and just plain, no moule no nothing. Today, it comes with multiple theme of moules! It can be in fruit, ice cream, shushi etc. It's really interesting, the texture of the clay is so soft and "creamy" (yah lah, i don't taste it but that does feels like when you holding cream) and the colors just make me indulge in playing it!!! So I finally brought the Ice Cream Play Doh for her. Here is how it looks like.

The con ice cream and the layered waffle ice cream top with pink shell chocolate. Looking at the twisted ice cream make me wanna bite. Look, look closely t othe layerd ice cream i made between the waffle!! It's hand made ok, no mould or something just make it based on sample photo!! and the waffle? It was also out of my genius brain could think of. Cut the shape and use a flat stick to make the grid line!! haha I'm genius. Nanananana...








The other two new versions was just awesome, con ice cream top with strawberry!!! Hey, it's strawberry! It's not easy to made but we made it. Then the other one will be ice cream top with cherry. hehe. We are genius right? WTF. it's to kiddo stuff. WTF, I just feel genius!

Look at this set of ice cream, don't you wanna taste it? ^^

There you go PLAY DOH!! I'm lovin it!






2 comments:

  1. when im a kid i wish for this too but no money to buy.. T.T.. anyway it looks tasty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...