Tuesday 10 April 2012

Stomach Flu Journal


I felt prick inside my stomach, it comes and goes, comes and goes, doesn't detrimental to my routine except I visited washroom more often. After enduring the same symptoms for couple of days I knew I'm infected. I thought by take care of my diet it will be fine (sure it would be fine got Immune mah). But it doesn't.

Finally I went to visit doctor, without further diagnostication, doctor prescribed me with "Flagyl" (antibiotic). I followed his advise - removed anything with Oil, Dairy (Not diary, i know I spelled wrongly in FB dahhh...enough, no more laughing!!), Fried, Hot and many many more. That means, I can only eat bread & plain porridge. Arrrggghhh...kill me. 

Each time thinking of my favorites dip cream ranch with chips, I told myself "be patient", when I feel like munching - Oreo "be patient", peanut butter with bread "patient........", yogurt for my lunch? "Be patient gal.......". I also have to look away when passing by the array of soda drinks and not all, I had removed the 'must have'  - fruuuuuits in my life, not to forget my the only joy from mom's cook, as well. 

Frankly I do feel depress for awhile..how well a person can be being deprived from the heavenly scrumptious food? T.T

I can't enjoy any of these:

Recently bought dip creamy ranch, yummy

 Pasta Zanmai's Unagi Egg Rice

My cooking-lah, nice?

 
My favorite - PUMPIN ><


 My mom's drooling dish - see?

but ......replaced with:

 Tea - I can count the number of time I drink tea with fingers


 I eat this at 10pm which I usually don't eat anything at this hour, but diarrhea...well.


 Weetameal - I love this, but not at 11pm!!!


 The most bearable home cook - Bean sprout :(



and my mom's specially cook for her beloved daughter - No oil ><



After  a week and a half..TADAH!!! I have recovered???!!! Nope, pricking sensation remained. Damn it! Imagine, I need to scrutinise every damn thing before making an order, that is so tormenting. How do I dissect my order? Here is the scenario. Action!!

It was my 12th day of infection. I walked into San Francisco located in this office building (don't ask which one), as usual, I tried to order err..the wrap something. can't remember the name, basically a pita bread wrap with bbq chicken and salad top with honey mustard <---(Remember this!!)


"Give me one without mustard". I order (This is the sign of the 12th day of being sick, brain work very slow)
" err...it's honey mustard". He repeated.
" Yes, give me one without mustard". I said it confidently
" It comes together". He replied patiently. (Me, so bodoh (Stupid) ><)
" Oh, then what does mustard made of?" I don't eat mustard, I find it awful.
" hmm..something cheese..?". He wasn't sure either. "Oh..". Dumb me. So.
" Then give me that without condiment". 100 times dumb!
Basically, this is how I dissect my food before ordering, anything 'fishy' will be 'interrogated'. That was how I lived for that past 2 weeks.

Finally got something from internet (shhh...!!). It look something like that.

I went to visit the doctor again, I told him it didn't work and why he didn't prescribed me with charcoal? He got caught off guard. Later the medication lasted me for another 1 and half weeks. I resumed my diet with or without ensuring stomach was ok. ==.

It has been weeks and I'm still surviving, so I guess I'm strong enough to fight against it!! Awesome!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...