Sunday 5 February 2012

Single Mama Manifesto

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Single Mother always being perceived as weak, stress, not fun. However if one single mother manages her life well by possessing these three elements - Wisdom, Financial and Efforts, she can have fun and most of all, her life can be better off than anyone else.

I came on very strong after I made up my mind and I got only one goal - Provision her a good growing path? no, I've a bigger goal - Best Mother for Her. Which means, not only taking care of her well being, I do want her to feel proud of having an awesome Mother!!

I made great effort to become an all rounded mother:

1. Good cook -making her variety of nutrient foods
2. Good friend- listen to her ups and downs & her loves stories in school
3. Dedicated maid- of course doing all the wishie washie
4. Professional advisor - manner & mindset
5. Playful mate - grow a big kid attribute in myself to be able to communicate with her
6. Tuition teacher - to improve her study 
7. Financial provider - of course all the additional classes to keep her time busy with healthy activities
8. Nutritionist - Make sure she intake vegetable and give her plenty of fruits & water
9. Grooming consultant - To ensure she dress up appropriately and sufficently. 

Recently I had even become her hairdresser which I learnt the hair trimming technique so I could trim to the hair style I wanted.

Brovo Mother!! 

Is that all I want her to feel proud of me? No...not all. I'll cover more in my next post.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...