Monday 9 April 2012

Facebook

I've been quite active in Facebook (FB) lately and I seriously enjoy interact with my friends (I meet face-to-face), cyber friends (only meet cyber-ly), new friends (selected ones), game friends (from the FB game I played previously), family members (you'll be surprise how many of them are in this interactive circle now ^^).

I recently got connected to my long lost Primary/High school mates, exclaimation mark is right ^^. Yes  after decades and we finally got connected via Facebook. Thanks to FB. Not all, my other lost touched friends and acquaintances are also within my radar now. It's a great way to keep updated with what they have been up to, their thoughts, on day-to-day basis.

Effective events mangement, now you didn't have to send invitation card and you get to see who's attending, comments on the event, it's fun! You can also broadcast your blog (like I did, something I felt is valuable to my reader. So ==). In a nutshell, FB is a one stop internet social network tool, therefore the millions of users today.


Lately I noticed FB-ian has been slowing down in update things in them, some debated 'It's privacy'. Well. I still do my day-to-day updates as I find it's good to share my thoughts and things evolve around me (of course not every damn things, but mostly) with my friends. I'm generous right? Hehe.

Today, many people has been using Facebook more of third party stuff:

1. Sharing an online quotes (It brings no value as it isn't your personal thoughts, but it's fine, some inspiring quotes, why not)
2. Sharing an online video clips (especially those 'forcing' you to 'like' them, gggrrhh)
3. Sharing fun pictures (nothing special but at least it make you happy, some can be hillarious)
4. Spreading polical influence (which is fine till the election is over)
5. Sharing/Tagging your products (if these are something good and helping you, I don't mind lorr)
6. Sharing your game score (you want to share you were leveled up, I'm happy for you)

What I find it really loathsome, nasty, obnoxious (ok, I think I have expressed enough for now!!) was, those who shared:

1. Raunchy photos of adult/children (This is violeting the law of minority, I seriously find them brainless)
2. Luring Comics (Do you have to share your favorites racy comics with your friends PUBLICLY?)
3. Gruesome photos (what can I do with these gruesome tragedy? Can I undo? NO!!!)
4. Tragical helps (You should know victims don't get any incentives but you're revealing your contacts. Wake up. Don't fall for their tricks)
5. Threatening shares (I give no damn action, bloody childish and nasty!)

So, I urge

Stop displaying arousing photos, it gives bad influence to children (As for adults, we know where to find those sites, so don't bloody have to share yours!)

Stop being "too frank" to your friends, we didn't need to be shoved into your dirty interest (It might be a fun interest in your dirty perspective, but from dirty perspective it's plain dirty!)

Conduct yourself in internet social network ethically, you're responsible for infludences you made to the community. Love your friends and people around you


Mark Zuckerberg, PLEASE SCAN THE PHOTOS AND ENFORCE SPAMING POLICY

OK, I hope I had made my point, if you don't like please click "unfriend"



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...