Wednesday 4 April 2012

Paris Hilton


If I'm Paris Hilton, c'mon I'm an International Hotel tycoon's daughter, What? The heiress of entire sovereigh of Hilton? Yah. I will be filthy rich! Fuck.

Well, do I admire her beauty? nope, she isn't attractive at all. Do I admire her personality? nope, she doesn't carry herself in a way I would be impressed. Do I admire her lifestyle? yes/no, of course who would forgo an opportunity to live like a princess? She definitely has the affordability. On the other hand, I despise her bimbo lifestyle (what does it means? read on..). I call out on her just because she's an international public figure that you could relate things I'm going to cover in this entry. Ahhh~~ didn't really sit down and blog for quite some time, Hello People!><


Frankily speaking, I don't admire at her TOTALLY. Being someone has the fortune to get all she wanted (of course not Happiness per se, in contrary if you don't have money you'll DEFINITELY NOT HAPPY, see?), she should be living ........like a party animal of course. Big NO NO.
 
I could understand what lead her to become today's public perception - giving no mercy, media make use of her as the headlines - rich gal, spoilt brat, party animal, sexually open, some blonde bimbo etc. But I bet you'll be like her given the same family background - RICH, FILTHY RICH. You don't have to work hard to get what you wanted, everything is within a snap of finger, what else you'll undertake in life? Have Fun. The easiest way to live and everyone's dream (C'mon! Don't against my statement for the sake of making yourself feel a level higher) .

 






























I don't blame her for leading a bad role model to the younger generation, I don't blame her for having to born in a rich family as she doesn't has a choice. But If I were her, I will live life differently.



1. Remold my present lifestyle
2. Get into intellectual properties, improve the other side of myself - brain
3. Find a good man who love me for me not my booty, good man usually go after intelligent woman than physical outlook ;)



She look smart isn't it?

4. Take part in charity events, personally, not my PR team!!. Be the spoke person for HILTON, improve the sovereigh corporate as well as it's 'royal' family image.
5. Or how about establish a non-profit orgranization for child trafficking, famine for example? Be a philantropher for god sake!
6. Develop a line of business, a successful one I mean, put full hearted to drive the busienss. Fasion house? No not the way she runs her handbag business, which got sold in low ranking mall at a cost of less than 100 bucks. lol.
7. Be determine in my aspirations - be role model, bring positive influences to the world
8. Show the world - I'm Pretty and Intelligent ><


I like this best


BUT, be realitic (HEHE), before embarking on something stressful above-mentioned, I would like to live like a spoilt princess, wake up at 12noon, slippers were laid down, toothbrush spreaded with toothpaste, towel were ready, luke warm water and petal roses in the bathtub, servant to brush my back, wash my hair, do my manicure, fashion consultant got ready with the matching fashion of the day, breakfast was served, tennis coach standby at own court, but felt too hot and cancelled the appointment, sleep again till evening, dinner is served, out for party till 3am with some spoilt brats.......for couple of years? lol. Of course, since I 've never live a luxury like this!! HAHA. Oh I forgot about shopping!! Must shop till dead. Premier branded goods, aww the Italy leather goods, cashmere lines clothing, top notch sport car, and many more haha.

 

"Wake up!! FARFARAWAY", wait, am I in New York now already? lol. I had my fantasy, have you? ^






I'm hyprocate? Yeah, given a chance who doesn't?
I'm honest at least.




After party...

Morning after party? HAHA

Party? yeah

Party in princess way? hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...